Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Day 4



Dear ‘Murica,
Second day of painting the fence, and we have made great progress. It was the hottest day so far, and we are all sunburned.  Oh well. We played football with the kids, and walked to our home stays. The kids did not have school today because their one teacher had a meeting and there are no substitutes. Eventually, we sweated it out to the cooking class where we were REALLY welcomed. Squash and beef anyone? We stayed for a long time after chasing the chickens and playing with the kids (monkey in the middle). Signing off for tonight… GOODNIGHT ‘MURICA.

-Aidan and Supreme Overlord Chase (side note by Tommy which is almost as long as the actual blog..)
(P.S. From Tommy – Hi mom, if you have signed me up for Princeton lax camp (which I think starts on the 28) if it starts before the end of the month and there is a later session that isn’t on the 4th of July, could you possibly switch me to that one? Thanks and I love you mommy! Oh and I love you too daddy… kind of. KIDDING happy belated Fathers’ Day :) And I love everyone else (Dylan, Katherine, Laura, Annabelle, Oliver, and Grandma) Peace)